Mary uses the best quality products so your lashes look natural, healthy and could last for an extended period of time.
Salient Features of Mink Eyelash Extensions:
1. Mink eyelashes are softer and lighter compared to other types of eyelash extensions, thus they are easier to apply on the hair follicle.
If a client has a sensitive type of skin, it would be appropriate to undertake an allergy-test to make sure everything runs smoothly even if allergic reaction to eyelash extensions and adhesives is rare.
It is also suggested that clients should have no make-up (e.g. foundations, mascara, etc.) on the face and eyes prior to the application of the new lashes.
2. Mink eyelashes are single strands of synthetic mink and they look like natural lashes.These lashes are applied one-by-one to your natural lashes using high grade adhesive, without pain and irritation, thus giving you a more relaxed and comfortable feeling while the application is ongoing, and attractive and beautiful thereafter because of the luscious eyelash extensions.
3. Mink eyelashes can be maintained at a low cost. There’s no need anymore for client to spare a budget for mascara expenses as these lash extensions give her/him that amazing look everyday, regardless of any occasion.
4. As eyelashes go through a natural growth cycle, they fall out naturally and regrow, refills are needed to compensate for the ones that are in the process of regrowth. Note that eyelash extensions do not damage the natural eyelashes – they actually even promote growth.
5. Mink eyelash extensions last approximately 4-6 weeks depending on the client’s lash cycle and the level of aftercare. If the client would like to maintain the appearance of her Eyelash Extensions, she may require to have a refill every 2-3 weeks for lash extensions
6. Mink eyelash extensions are applied for different looks, using all the curls, lengths and thickness depending on the client’s preferences and personality.